The satcom.actia.com (hereinafter the “Site”) website is dedicated to highlight the know-how of our company in the field of satellite telecommunication, as well as to facilitate contact for all interested persons.
ACTIA Group, as responsible for content for these websites or e-mailing campaigns is joint controller for the processing of personal data collected from the Site and e-mailing campaigns.
ACTIA Telecom as the operator of the personal data collected from the Site and e-mailing campaigns, is co-responsible for the processing of personal data collected from the Site and e-mailing campaigns.
1 – Data collected
The joint controllers collect the following data:
Information you provided explicitly to ACTIA fulfilling the forms of these websites or answering to e-mailing campaigns:
- Job function,
- Phone number,
- Email adress,
- Company’s name
These data are stored for a period of 3 years from the initial date of collection. This period is extended for each consent that you provide explicitly during the subsequent collection of your personal data via the Site and e-mailing campaigns.
Technical Information collected automatically :
- Connexion logs : IP adresses, OS type, version, Browser user-agent,
These data are kept for a period of 1 year from the connection.
Nota : e-mailing campaigns are sending to ACTIA customers databases or to opt-in databases.
2 – Purpose of processing
The personal data collected explicitly via websites forms or e-mailing campaigns answers are processed in the purpose of providing technical or commercial information about ACTIA activities for the SATCOM network’s markets.
Contact between ACTIA and site users can be made in the following two ways:
• through collective or individuals communications by email, phone or postal mail, or
• to each interested person that have provided contact information (that could be actual or potential customers, partners or any other third-parties).
Personal data collected automatically (technical informations) are processed in the purpose of:
• proper functionning and ergonomy of the websites, for example to adapt display depending to terminal (laptop, smartphone, …),
• evaluate and improve the websites and related activities, for example performing statistics,
• carry out compliance with regulations and protection regarding Cybersecurity risks, for example collecting IP adresses from which you visit the websites,
3 – Legal basis
These processing of personal data are performed on the following legal basis:
• the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the joint controllers,
4 – Data transfer and data recipients
For business purposes, the potential recipients of these data are the following companies:
• ACTIA Group or its affiliates (webmaster),
• ACTIA Group or its affiliates’ webmarketing suppliers,
• ACTIA Group or its affiliates’ business units.
For operational purposes (hosting, IT operations, security, legals):
• ACTIA Group or its affiliates
• Third-parties IT and security administrators.
5 – User rights
In order to enforce your rights to consult, access, obtain (portability), modify or delete your personal data, you have to send your request(s) to:
privacy-satcom (at) actiatelecom.fr
Additionally, you can contact any competent data protection supervisory authority in EU.
6 – Data protection policy update
This data protection policy could be modified according to evolutions of business or technical purposes.
This data protection policy is effective from January 18th, 2021